No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake!

Creamy No-Bake Cheesecake Absolutely Full of the Oreo Goodness!

IMG_2337_1

I have had an insane amount of requests for this recipe – even though there are so many already!! – so I hope it doesn’t disappoint! πŸ™‚

Oreo’s, as you might have noticed, are a big thing for me as they’re yummy and very popular all over the world. I know that some people aren’t a fan of them, but they do so many different flavours now you probably will find some that you like! Mixing the Oreo flavouring with the Cream Cheese & the rest of it makes it such a DELICIOUS treat!

I know I have done many a cheesecake recipe, but I feel like a couple more wouldn’t hurt too much πŸ˜‰ They are 100% my favourite dessert though still, no matter how much of it I eat! My boyfriend has an obsession with cheesecake as well, so I know why we match each other so well…

I prefer No-Bake Cheesecakes so much more than Baked ones as to me they are creamier and easier to make, and to me they are a more guaranteed success in comparison to other desserts because I have made so many over my time on this blog now! The whipping of the ingredients in my method is second nature to me – once you have whipped a cheesecake to the perfect texture, it is the same every time! The rules are – don’t whip too fast, and don’t be too scared – then you’ll be fine and you will want to make them again and again!

This serves 12!

Cheesecake Base
– 2x 154g Pack Oreos
– 125g Butter, Melted

Cheesecake Filling
– 2x 280g Packets Philadelphia Full-Fat Cream Cheese (550g roughly)
– 175g Icing Sugar
– 1tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
– 300ml Double Cream
– 8-10 Oreos, finely crushed

Decoration
– Spare Cheesecake Filling/Whipped Cream
– Oreos – whole/crushed

1) To make the Cheesecake Base – Blitz the Oreos in a food processor until they’re a fine crumb. I don’t remove the creme filling as I like it to bind the biscuits together!

2) Mix the biscuits in with the melted butter and press down into the bottom of an 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin and refrigerate whilst you make the filling!

3) To make the Cheesecake Filling – Using an electric stand mixer cream together the Cream Cheese, Icing Sugar, and Vanilla until smooth. Add the Double Cream and whisk the two mixes together – I use my KitchenAid as it whisks the mixture to the perfect texture. It shouldn’t take too long to whisk, but I set mine to a medium/high setting and whisk it till it holds itself (like meringue does!)

4) Be careful not to over whisk though – there is always a limit to a mix, it might curdle – so keep an eye on it, you will know when its ready (took my mix 2 minutes!) πŸ™‚ When whisked – fold through the finely crushed Oreos and spread on top of the biscuit base!

5) If you have any spare mixture pipe it on top to create a pattern, or use whipped cream! Set the cheesecake in the fridge overnight and then enjoy all to yourself!

NOTE

If it looks like your cheesecake isn’t setting, or its a but sloppy, or you’re even not sure.. try it anyway. Try to set the mix anyway! If it still doesn’t set, freeze it and have an Ice Cream Cheesecake!

I recommend using aΒ 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin in this recipe!

Like I said in the Method, I use one mixer to make my cheesecake filling – but I use a stand mixer. If using an electric hand-held whisk then try not to use too high a setting as this might cause it to over whip and go all icky! So take your time, it will be smooth and hold itself when the mix is ready!

Using Full-Fat cream cheese is 100% needed so that it sets – if you would rather use a lower fat one be careful when you mix so that it doesn’t split, and it probably needs to set in a dish as it won’t hold itself! πŸ™‚

This recipe will last 3 days, covered, in the fridge!

Enjoy!!

You can find my other Cheesecake & Oreo RecipesΒ on myΒ Recipes Page!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Charmaine August 13, 2017 at 12:01 pm

I am not a fan of cheese cake or cheese in general but I made this for my husband & daughter. I had a cheeky lick of the spoon while mixing to test it & because it was good I tried a slice once set. Oh wow! It was divine 😊 This could be a potentially dangerous discovery. Thank you for supplying the recipe, it’s so quick & easy & now we have a delicious dessert for the next couple of days.

• Reply Holly Dunnage July 4, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Hi this looks amazing ! Around how long does this cheesecake take to make ?

• Reply Kirsty February 8, 2017 at 6:55 am

Hi could I substitute double cream for whipped cream, when making this ? ?

• Reply Jane's Patisserie February 8, 2017 at 7:34 am

Do you mean whipping cream or already whipped cream? If you’re from the UK I would still recommend double cream because the fat content is the highest, if from America then heavy cream. Already whipped cream will not work!

• Reply Marcus November 5, 2015 at 4:50 am

Hello!

I see you did not use any gelatine in your recipe. The cheesecake can actually set without it? ?

I find that no bake cheesecake dont travel well in slices. One time i gave some away to friends at work, the slices reached her home flatten. Not sure cos if it’s the summer? have you had any experience before?

• Reply Jane's Patisserie November 5, 2015 at 12:04 pm

If you make it correctly, you don’t need gelatine – therefore vegetarians can still eat it! And why would it need to travel in slices? keeping it whole prevents your problem!

• Reply Marcus November 6, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Nothing against vegetarians, i was just curious because i have seen most recipes call for them.
        Unm…Because i tend to share with a few friends who dont know each other so cutting them into slices would be a more feasible way, no?

Sorry maybe my questions sounded silly or something .

• Reply Jane's Patisserie November 6, 2015 at 7:03 pm

weirdly enough I’ve only ever seen one recipe that uses gelatine – I never have! πŸ™‚ I’ve just never had a problem with it slipping and sliding in slices anyway πŸ™‚

• Reply Lynz Real Cooking July 28, 2015 at 6:18 am

I have never seen this type of cheesecake looks terrific!

• Reply Gina July 28, 2015 at 4:35 am

Hey, do u use salted or unsalted butter?

• Reply Jane's Patisserie July 28, 2015 at 1:39 pm

It’s entirely up to you but I tend to use unsalted πŸ™‚

• Reply Gina July 29, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Making it tomorrow, very excited to see how it all plays out πŸ™‚

• Reply thecynicalromantic85 July 22, 2015 at 4:18 am

This looks super yummy. I have a baking question. Which makes a cake super moist whole milk or buttermilk? Thank you so much and I can’t wait for the next post πŸ™‚

• Reply Jane's Patisserie July 22, 2015 at 9:59 am

Hi! It depends on what cake you’re baking really but in most of my recipes I use whole milk πŸ™‚ and thank you! x

• Reply thecynicalromantic85 July 26, 2015 at 11:45 pm

Thank you for replying. I was think about making red velvet cupcakes. Thank you again!

• Reply Jane's Patisserie July 27, 2015 at 10:08 am

Ohh okay, well I shall be baking some of those soon so wait and see my findings! πŸ™‚

• thecynicalromantic85 July 27, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Awesome πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to hear the results. Have a great day!

• Jane's Patisserie July 27, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Thank you! πŸ™‚ you too!

• Reply braidsandgreys July 17, 2015 at 3:14 am

Reblogged this on braidsandgreys and commented:
    I can’t wait to try this recipe! Yum!

• Reply No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake! | Gay Guide To Cambodia July 16, 2015 at 2:28 am

[…] No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake!. […]

• Reply Tanushree Ghosh July 15, 2015 at 1:31 pm

WOW!!! Just wow! I’m loving all your recipes but this one is definitely my favorite πŸ™‚

• Reply LaΓ­s @thediabeticviking July 15, 2015 at 1:28 pm

simply decadent!

• Reply sara00aa July 15, 2015 at 3:32 am

Making this on weekend is a must! Thanks for the recipe!

• Reply abbiosbiston July 14, 2015 at 5:34 pm

OMG that looks ridiculously good!!!

• Reply giraffestyle July 14, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Looks so delish!

• Reply rabbitandroo July 14, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Reblogged this on Rabbit & Roo and commented:
    Can’t wait to try this out in the summer holidays yum yum
    !

• Reply rabbitandroo July 14, 2015 at 1:17 pm

This looks like a no-brainer for something the kids would love to eat and help to make! ?

• Reply Jane's Patisserie July 14, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Ooooh they would definitely love it! And thank you for re-blogging πŸ™‚