Speculoos/Biscoff Cookie Butter Fudge!

A Delicious and Super Easy to make Fudge Recipe absolutely brimming with the delicious Speculoos/Biscoff flavour – Heaven!

IMG_5203_1

In the past I have posted my recipes for the Triple Chocolate Cookies Fudge inspired by Carnations Fudge and my Nutella & Ferrero Rocher Fudge and they have always been super popular on my blog, as they are SO much easier to make than other Fudge recipes.

In other recipes, like my Oreo Cookies & Cream Fudge, you have to boil the mixture up to 113C and make sure it thickens and beat it like crazy – and that is how you make fudge properly don’t get me wrong – and it is utterly delicious – but this method using the utterly DELICIOUS Cookie Butter flavour is perfect for making a fudge with a spread. This method will prevent the Fudge from turning grainy, as the spread is already slightly grainy because of what it is, you don’t want it to be ruined!

I absolutely adore the flavour of this fudge because I LOVE  the flavour of Cookie Butter – its utter heaven to me and I could eat the entire jar with a spoon. No regrets. however – people judge me for this. BUT – people never judge me when I bring this recipe in for them to taste test, as they all utterly adore it! Even those who have never had Cookie Butter before! Or even those who don’t like fudge!

Seriously though – this Fudge is so incredibly easy to make there is no need to be scared of it! Simply melt a majority of the ingredients together, beat in the icing sugar, and then leave to set and its all done! How incredibly easy is that?! Now go and make it… you know you want too!

This recipe makes 50 squares of fudge

– 1x 397g Tin Condensed Milk
– 300g White Chocolate Chips
– 300g Speculoos/Biscoff Spread – I used the Crunchy one!
– 25g Butter (can be salted)
– 100g Icing Sugar, Sifted
– 100g Lotus Biscuits, chopped up (optional)

1) Line a tin with parchment paper – I use a 7″x10″ rectangular (brownie) tray as it makes a nice depth of fudge!

2) Put the chopped chocolate into a heavy based pan, along with all of the condensed milk, Crunchy cookie butter, and butter – melt on a low heat, stiring often so that the chocolate doesn’t just get stuck on the bottom and burn and that all the ingredients mix together well.

3) Once melted, tip in the icing sugar and combine well – it make take a bit of beating. If using, stir in the chopped up biscuits – pour into the tin and smooth over the mixture and store in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set, or overnight!

4) Once set – remove from the tin and cut into the squares (I cut 1″ squares) , return to the fridge for another couple of hours to finish setting – ENJOY!

This recipe will last better in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks if it manages to last that long – you can also easily half or double the recipe, the setting times will just change slightly.

As I’m in the UK we don’t have ‘Speculoos’ as such, but Biscoff/Lotus is essentially the same thing – I buy my Biscoff spread in the supermarket as they’re more readily available in all supermarkets now – and the Crunchy one already has chunks of the biscuit in so its perfect for the fudge!

Find my other Fudge & Sweets recipes on my Recipes Page!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply PCR December 12, 2016 at 8:35 pm

If I don’t use the biscuits do I need to add in more of the other ingredients or am I good to go?

Can’t wait to make this ?

• Reply Hannah November 15, 2016 at 5:46 pm

OH…EM…GEE! I flippin’ love Lotus Biscuit spread (I ate my first jar within days #sorrynotsorry) And I lurve fudge so can’t believe I’ve come across this recipe. Am definitely trying this as I want to make Christmas fudge for all my friends (although I may have to make a 2nd batch as I doubt the 1st one will make it past my mouth haha!)
    Looking forward to discovering more of your recipes having just found you on Pinterest (looking for fudge recipes!)
    Your logo looks familiar by the way. Is it by Morgane Carlier? She did mine, I love her work xx

• Reply Jane's Patisserie November 15, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Ohh yay! I have plenty of fudge recipes on my blog so try as many as you like. They’re all delicious! And yes she did, I adore her work! xx

• Reply Mary August 15, 2016 at 9:34 am

When I saw this recipe I thought it would be sickly sweet with the white choc and condensed milk but I made it anyway as I love Speculoos. Followed it exactly (including the biscuits which I had left over from your caramel cheesecake, used them instead of digestives!) and I have to say it came out absolutely delicious! Took it along to a family picnic and it was a total hit. It tastes like a block of Speculoos and the texture was gorgeous, cut like a dream! Definitely would make again and it’s SO easy. 10/10!

• Reply Jane's Patisserie August 15, 2016 at 9:38 am

Hiya Mary! Ah thats amazing – yes I think as its the biscoff/speculoos flavouring it prevents it being sweet as the biscuits themselves aren’t too sweet if that makes sense? I’m so so glad you loved it!! xx

• Reply Things I have been cooking lately #142: Fudge three ways | abbiosbiston December 21, 2015 at 9:55 am

[…] Cookie butter fudge Adapted from Jane’s Patisserie […]

• Reply chowwithme December 2, 2015 at 4:54 pm

Fudge is a part of our Christmas–it always has been. I can’t wait to try this recipe this year! –#Annoms

• Reply abbiosbiston November 15, 2015 at 11:06 am

I love the flavour of speculoos. My dad is Dutch so we grew up eating lots of Dutch foods.

• Reply Amber R. November 11, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Yum! I love this stuff. Great recipe!

• Reply cookiesnchem November 11, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Oh goodness that looks amazing! And dangerous. If I made this, the entire pan would disappear in minutes! Looks like a wonderful dessert.

• Reply Jane's Patisserie November 11, 2015 at 5:04 pm

Thank you so much!! It doesn’t last long in my house I must admit!

• Reply cookiesnchem November 12, 2015 at 12:48 am

Do you think I can sub brown sugar for the icing sugar? I don’t have that in my house now 🙁