*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
Delicious Christmas themed White Chocolate Bark full of all of your favourite sweets – perfect homemade gift idea!
Ever since I posted my Chocolate Bark recipe a few months ago I have had so many lovely comments from those who have made it themselves, and especially those who had made it with their kids – it’s so cute to see everyone getting involved in baking my recipes!
I decided back in Halloween to post a recipe for Halloween Bark, so it seemed silly not to do a Christmas one too! I decided to use my favourite Christmas sweets on this one – but its each to your own. I LOVE White Chocolate, and Candy Canes so they simply had to feature – and yes, I did end up adding some Mint Aero which I was unsure of whether they would work together. However, the flavour of White Chocolate with the Mint was a dreeeeam!
Chocolate Bark is one of those little sweet treats that are super fun to make with everyone, even make with friends, or make for little Home-Made Gifts for friends & family! I love making these as gifts around Christmas time in particular as Chocolate is usually a winner in most households, and especially in mine. Even though its very simple to make – its a nice little touch to show effort and fun!
This year I packaged mine into little snowflake decorated bags for my gifts, and in some little chocolate boxes that you can buy online – I try to make it as personal as possible for each person who would want some – such as using their favourite sweet treats in the Chocolate Bark, and even using Dark/Milk/White Chocolate as the base depending on what they prefer but this is definitely my favourite personal flavour combination for Christmas time!
Christmas White Chocolate Bark!
- 400 g White Chocolate
- Mint Aero Bubbles
- Candy Canes
- Christmas M&Ms
- Cadburys Snow Bites
- Freeze Dried Raspberries
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Line a 9×13″ Tray with parchment paper – leave to the side.
- Prep what sweets/ Chocolates are going on your Bark – I chopped up my candy canes but left everything else as they were – be careful if using a knife to crush them though, don’t cut yourself!
- Melt the White Chocolate in a Heatproof Bowl over a pan of Simmering Water as there was quite a lot of it- you don’t want the water to touch the bowl however as it’ll ruin the chocolate!
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the tray and spread so its even – Sprinkle over your decorations and leave to set – if it's hot it might be best to do this in the fridge so it’ll actually become hard and its a lot quicker this way!
- Cut/Break into shards and enjoy!
- This lovely little treat will last for weeks if kept in the right conditions – Mine never lasts this long but I give it a 1 month date from making depending on what you use as Chocolate Use-by-dates are so long!
- You can obviously use whatever sweets & chocolates that you fancy, but these are my personal favourites and are very Christmassy!!
Find my other Sweets & Christmas recipes on my Recipes Page!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.