A delicious No-Bake Easter Rocky Road, packed full of all things sweet. Mini Eggs, Creme Eggs & more!
Recently, I posted my normal Rocky Road recipe and my god you guys LOVE it! I just couldn’t cope with the amount of views and love the recipe received for something that is so simple, and with so many thousands of recipes for it already out there! This of course made me want to post something else that I know you guys would love… an Easter version.
If I am being honest, the recipe is very much based on my Rocky Road recipe, but I have made some delicious Easter additions in the form of Mini Eggs (Classic Easter obsession) and Creme Eggs, as my boyfriend is OBSESSED with them. I was a little dubious myself about this recipe, but I have genuinely wowed myself.
Cutting through the rocky road into the chunks shows the mini eggs & creme eggs through and through, without the creme eggs leaking everywhere (as I store it in the fridge) and having the white chocolate on top with a few crushed Mini Eggs give it a lovely little Easter twist on the classic Rocky Road.
This Easter Rocky Road is sweet, delicious, and utterly addictive. You will want to make this more than once (I can guarantee it) and everyone of all ages will love it. I had many taste testers for this recipe, and they all LOVED it. Enjoy!
This recipe makes 16 pieces of Rocky Road!
– 400g Milk/Dark Chocolate
– 125g Golden Syrup
– 125g Unsalted Butter
– 100g Mini Marshmallows
– 150g Digestives, chopped
– 4-5x 94g Bags of Mini Eggs
– 3-4x 89g Bags of Mini Creme Eggs
– 250g White Chocolate
1) Line a 8/9″ Square tin with Parchment paper and leave to the side.
2) In a Large bowl, add in the Chocolate, Golden Syrup, and Butter – melt on a low heat over a Double Boiler, or in the Microwave on short bursts until fully melted – stir till smooth! Be careful not to overheat the mixture!
3) Once its melted and combined, add in the Marshmallows, chopped biscuits, mini eggs (bar one bag) and creme eggs – fold together – pour into the tin and spread till its even.
4) Melt the white chocolate and pour over the top of the rocky road, and sprinkle over the last bag of mini eggs *I crushed them*
5) Refrigerate until set, chop up, and enjoy!
Tips and Ideas
I really would recommend using just Milk or Dark Chocolate for this as it melts better than White Chocolate, and the White Chocolate might mix/split when mixing it with the Golden Syrup or Butter! I did originally intend this recipe to be entirely with white chocolate, but I much prefer it this way anyway!
I often use either Cadburys Milk Chocolate or Callebaut Milk Chocolate – I find the flavour works best and its delicious!
You can easily half the recipe for less, but these are so moreish you will want the large piece! Trust me! I store this in the fridge, and it’ll last for about a week (But it won’t as its so delicious.)
I use Mini Creme eggs so that they weren’t too big in the rocky road!
Find my other Easter & Traybake Recipes on my Recipes Page!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.