October 10, 2016
Strawberry Oreo Fudge!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
Easy, Sweet, and Super Strawberry Oreo Fudge. No Boiling, No Sugar Thermometers, just quick and No-Bake!
After the delightfulness that are Strawberry Cheesecake Oreos were released into the UK recently I just HAD to make something with them. However, its taken till yesterday for me to be able to get them in my local supermarkets, but a lovely friend of mine did send me some in the post a few weeks ago and I gobbled one packet up in one sitting.
I am not joking… it wasn’t a very healthy day. Aaaanywaaayyyy, I decided to make something quick, and easy with the Oreos and this was ideal. I’ve been wanting to use a flavoured Icing Sugar for a while as well, so this was winning.
I’ve tried a good few of Sugar & Crumbs Icing Sugars now and they’re all delicious, but something about the Strawberry Milkshake flavour is beautiful. Don’t get me wrong, it definitely doesn’t taste of natural strawberries by any means, but it does 100% taste like a fresh cup of strawberry Milkshake.
If you can’t use the Sugar & Crumbs icing sugar, then I recommend using 100g Icing Sugar, and 25g of Nesquick Strawberry Milkshake powder instead!
I know I have a fair few recipes on my blog now, particularly No-Bake recipes, and Fudge recipes alike.. but that will not stop my addiction. This little recipe was so quick that I’ve made several batches now, some with the Oreos and some without and its just delicious.
You can easily adapt it and use any flavour Icing Sugar you like, or even switch to the new Mint Oreos as well! (I say ‘New’… they’re new to the UK in the packaging size and price… they’ve been around for ages in the US!). I adore recipes that are so adaptable and easy to make by anyone of any baking capability.
The wonderful thing about using ingredients such as the Sugars or Oreos is that you can transfer them into almost any recipe. For example, you could use the Icing sugar AND the Oreos in my No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe, and it would be insane!
Or my Oreo Cupcakes, Oreo Chocolate Milkshakes, and Oreo Rocky Road! The list is truly endless with such easy and adaptable recipes. I hope you guys love this recipe as much as myself and my trusty taste testers did! Enjoy!
Strawberry Oreo Fudge!
- 397 g Condensed Milk (one tin)
- 500 g White Chocolate
- 25 g Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pink Food Colouring
- 125 g Sugar & Crumbs Strawberry Milkshake Icing Sugar
- 300 g Strawberry Cheesecake Oreos (chopped)
- Line a tin with parchment paper – I use a 9×9″ square tin as it makes a nice depth of fudge with the Oreos in! (If you’re making it without the Oreos then use a 8×8″ tin)
- Put the chopped chocolate into a heavy based pan, along with all of the condensed milk, vanilla extract, and butter.
- Melt on a low heat, stiring often so that the chocolate doesn’t catch on the bottom and burn and so that all the ingredients mix together well! It shouldn’t take too long so keep an eye on it.
- Once melted tip in the sifted icing sugar and combine well, it might take a bit of beating, but its worth it! Drop in a little Pink Food Colouring (a little at a time so it doesn’t end up neon!) and mix together till you get your desired colour.
- Once cooled, pour in all but a handful of the chopped Oreos and quickly stir through pour into the tin and smooth over the mixture. Sprinkle on the rest of the Oreos and press into the top of the fudge and store in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours to set! (I tend to leave it overnight so its definitely set!)
- Once set – remove from the tin and cut into the squares – Return to the fridge for another couple of hours to finish setting if its still a little soft – ENJOY!
- This recipe will last better in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks if it manages to last that long!
- I used Sugar & Crumbs Strawberry Milkshake Icing sugar as its delicious – you can buy it at Hobbycraft or some cake shops, or online HERE.
- Also, I used the newly available in the UK Strawberry Cheesecake Oreos which are now available and most of the major supermarkets!
- You can use strawberry flavouring, but using at least the Icing Sugar OR the Oreos will do perfectly!
- I also used the Progel Pink Food colouring as they are SO strong and are of such good quality, you can buy it HERE!
Find my other Sweets Recipes on my Recipes Page!
You can find me on:
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Can I half this recipe and just block off parts of my tin?
Hiya! I personally have not tried this – but its worth a go! Let me know! x
Hi, could you please tell me if its possible to use any other biscuits with this recipe as the strawberry oeros don’t seem to be available in the UK anymore. I haven’t come across any in supermarkets.
You can use any other flavour Oreo and use strawberry flavouring instead.
I only have a 10X10 baking tray would this be okay to use for this recipe and also the baileys fudge recipe? Thanks can’t wait to make it! 😊
You can, but the fudge will be quite thin (it’s about a quarter bigger in volume) so it may be best to block off part of the tin if you don’t want to use any more ingredients xx
[…] recipe is a variation on a recipe from Jane at Jane’s Patisserie. Her original recipe is for Strawberry Oreo fudge, but I prefer Mint Oreos so decided to swap out the strawberry ones for […]
These sound so good!! But I’ve never heard of ” Sugar & Crumbs Strawberry Milkshake Icing Sugar” nor seen the strawberry cheese cakes oreos. I’ve seen peanut butter ones and mint ones. Where did you get them from as I would love to give this a go.
The post has links to buy the sugar, and explains where you can buy it. And also as the post says, you can buy Strawberry Cheesecake Oreos in most UK supermarkets now.