*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
A Chocolatey and Delicious, No-Bake Oreo Rocky Road treat full to the brim with Chocolate, Oreos, Marshmallows and more! Quick, easy & heavenly.
I adore rocky road. This is obvious, I have quite a few rocky road based recipes now on my blog, and I just want to make more… so obviously, this really had to happen.
I have made so many recipes to do with rocky road because I love the combination of treats in it. What can be better than chocolate, biscuits, marshmallows, and even more delicious goodness? It’s my idea of heaven. Switch up the biscuits to Oreos and its a whole new level of yum.
I’ve made a few versions of this recipe, and decided the white chocolate worked best. Not only can you actually see the Oreos more (it looks far nicer!) but I like the flavour combination of it. It’s also nicer to have a different base compared to my other recipes such as my Rocky Road, and Easter Rocky Road.
I obviously used mini marshmallows as well in the recipe, but thought the glacé cherries and pistachios made a seriously yummy addition. Obviously, if you don’t like nuts or are in fact allergic, they are not essential – but these sort of recipes end up just being what you like and completely customisable!
It’s always a bit of a ‘put whatever you want inside it’ thing for me when it comes to no-bake traybakes as they really are SO simple, but to be honest, sometimes that’s my favourite.
I utterly adore being able to just make something off the top of my head and be able to eat it a little while later… or… when its still all melty and just with a spoon. I can’t be the only one guilty of that right? Like.. More makes it into your mouth before it actually gets in the tin? Oops…
This little treat has proven very popular with all of my taste testers, so much so that I have made it several times already even though I have been meaning to make new recipes! I really hope you like this recipe as much as I do. It’s simple, easy, quick and so adaptable that everyone will enjoy it.
Oreo Rocky Road!
- 400 g white chocolate
- 300 g Oreos (quartered)
- 150 g mini marshmallows
- 200 g glacé cherries (halved)
- 100 g pistachios (chopped)
- Line a 8/9″ square tin with parchment paper and leave to the side.
- In a large bowl, melt the white chocolate on a low heat over a double boiler and stir until smooth (or in the microwave on short bursts until fully melted).
- Once its melted, add in the mini marshmallows, chopped Oreos, cherries and pistachios (hold back a handful of each for the topping though).
- Fold together.
- Pour into the tin and spread until its even.
- Push onto the top some of the Oreos, marshmallows, cherries and pistachios!
- Refrigerate until set, chop up, and enjoy!
- If you would like to make this with milk or dark chocolate, you can add in 100g of butter and 100g of golden syrup when you are melting the chocolate and it'll make it delicious. However, I find this can be a little risky (it can split/curdle easily) and too sweet for the white chocolate so I leave it as just chocolate when using white!
- You can easily half the recipe for less, but these are so moreish you will want the large piece! Trust me!
- I used a mix of regular Oreos and Birthday Cake flavour Oreos in this, along with the pistachios, cherries and mini marshmallows. All of the filling types are optional, but I adore this combination with the Oreos!
- This will last in the fridge for 2-3 weeks in an airtight container, or you can freeze it for up to 3 months!
Find my other Recipes on my Recipes Page!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe..