*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
Easy chocolate orange bark for Christmas! Perfect easy homemade treat, or homemade gift!
So, after my Christmas white chocolate bark was such a success online, I thought I would post a separate post for this beauty. Terry’s Chocolate Orange bark, mixed with delicious Christmas bits!
Basically, this is melted chocolate, swirled with more chocolate, with more chocolates added on top. Who wouldn’t want that?! Its perfect for adding all the festive chocolates you can find this time of year such as my favourite – snowballs!
Originally, my Christmas chocolate bark was the white chocolate one that has always been super popular one online, even though I always thought the original photos were quite shocking.
I have updated them now though so that makes me feel better – either way, the white chocolate Christmas bark still tasted delicious! I do love both barks and have often made both together so that people get two completely different barks in a bag as a Christmas gift.
The greatest thing I find with chocolate bark is how you can swap flavours, add extra flavours – you can literally top the chocolate slab with anything. I have plenty of themed chocolate bark recipes on my website from Halloween to Bonfire and Valentines day.
You can use any chocolate for your base whether it be white, milk or dark – you don’t even have to use Terrys chocolate orange. I always seem to stock up on chocolate orange around Christmas so it felt right to theme a Christmas bark with it!
Top with literally anything – I went with gingerbread biscuits, freeze dried raspberries and yummy chocolate snowballs. But you can add more sprinkles, more Christmas themed chocolate, I think next time I may add a few Malteser reindeers! Enjoy!
Christmas Chocolate Orange Bark!
- 300 g Terry's chocolate orange
- 100 g white chocolate
- Cadbury's Snow Bites
- Gingerbread men
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Christmas sprinkles
- Line a 9x13" Tray with parchment paper and leave to the side.
- Prep your sweets and chocolate - I chopped up my gingerbread men into smaller pieces!
- Melt the chocolate orange down in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, or in a microwave.
- Do the same for the white chocolate!
- Pour the melted chocolate orange onto the tray and spread so it's even, and then swirl the melted white chocolate through for a pretty pattern!
- Sprinkle over your decorations so that they're all even and pretty and lovely
- Leave to set in the fridge and cut/break into shards!
- You can use whatever chocolate you wish, I just love Terry's Chocolate Orange!!
- I used roughly two bags of snowbites, a pack of gingerbread men from the supermarket, and just loads of sprinkles and freeze dried raspberries!
- This will last for up to a month once made!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.