*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
A no-bake white chocolate and fresh raspberry cheesecake with a buttery biscuit base, white chocolate & raspberry cheesecake filling, with fresh cream, white chocolate drizzle and even more raspberry!
White chocolate and raspberry
So I adore the combination of white chocolate and raspberry together… because its an absolute dream. My white chocolate & raspberry blondies recipe, and my raspberry & white chocolate mousse are some of my absolute favourites, and this cheesecake tops them. I posted my no-bake white chocolate & strawberry cheesecake recipe years ago as one of the first recipes on my blog, and its always been a hit. To me, I love the combination of white chocolate and strawberries together, but I do admit that raspberries are a better combination. Like honestly, its just DELICIOUS.
No bake recipe
I obviously can’t resist doing a no-bake style cheesecake, as I just find them the best thing ever. But its something that you can also look into a baked cheesecake style if you prefer.. but to get the true taste of the white chocolate and raspberry together I think no-bake is best. I think it stays lighter, creamier, and tastier.
You can use either Philadelphia for example, or you can use mascarpone.. but either way it just has to be full fat. Philadelphia (or other similar ones) give a bit more of a tart taste to it (sharp taste) whereas mascarpone is naturally sweeter. Both set well, but I generally do find that mascarpone sets slightly better as it has less ‘water’ in it for me. This might not be true, but I have always found it to be that way.
I tend to prefer using Philadelphia for cheesecakes that use milk chocolate or dark chocolate, but mascarpone for white chocolate ones. This is purely through making oodles of cheesecakes over the years now. The addition of icing sugar is optional, but I do prefer it. It works better then any other sugar because its so fine it dissolves.
This recipe is obviously very similar to my no-bake white chocolate & strawberry cheesecake, but I don’t mind that. I’ve mentioned before how some of my recipes will be similar to others because its what people search for and the specifics that help them find my recipes. But honestly, I’m glad I am posting this one because its SO VERY YUMMY.
As you can see in the pictures of the slices, you can see the fresh raspberries throughout. They create a wonderful pocket of flavour, amongst the sweet creamy cheesecake. I obviously go a little all-out for the decoration, but its all optional. The drizzle of the chocolate, the sweetened whipped cream, and the extra raspberry decorations.
All of my no-bake cheesecakes can be frozen, or made into mini ones! I realise my recipes are quite ‘large’ so if you’re only a small family, or theres only a couple of you, then you can easily make these into jars, or even small sized ones. The mixture splits evenly and easily. You can also just make a large one and freeze it. Luckily with it being no bake, all you have to do is let it set fully in the fridge overnight, and then freeze after setting. Enjoy this recipe! X
White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake!
- 300 g digestives
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 250 g white chocolate
- 500 g full fat cream cheese
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 ml double cream
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- 150 ml double cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 100 g white chocolate
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 10 g freeze dried raspberries
For the Biscuit Base
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a small crumb, and add the melted butter – either pulse in the food processor a few times until the mixture is combined, or mix it in a bowl.
- Tip the biscuits into a 8″/20cm deep springform tin and press down firmly.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, or in the microwave on short bursts until full melted – leave to cool whilst doing the rest.
- In your stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whisk together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla together until smooth. Pour in the double cream and whisk until thick!
- Once completed, pour in the cooled white chocolate, and whisk briefly to combine, and then fold through the fresh raspberries.
- Spread the mix over the biscuit base, smooth over and chill in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours, or preferably overnight so it will definitely be set.
For the Decoration
- Once set, decorate. Drizzle over the melted white chocolate, and whip together the double cream and icing sugar and then pipe on in swirls! I use a 2D closed star piping.
- I then add some fresh raspberries for each swirl, and then I sprinkle on some freeze dried raspberries!
- If it looks like your cheesecake isn’t setting, or its a but sloppy, or you’re even not sure.. try it anyway. Try to set the mix anyway! If it still doesn’t set, freeze it and have an ice cream cheesecake!
- I recommend using a 8″/20cm deep springform tin in this recipe! And I use a 2D closed star piping tip to decorate!
- I always set my cheesecakes in the fridge overnight otherwise they risk being a little runny still and slipping off the biscuit base!
- I buy my freeze dried raspberries in Waitrose, but they can also be found sometimes in Sainsbury’, Lakeland or here!!
- This recipe will last in a fridge for three days!
Find my other recipes on my Recipes Page!