*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
A delicious chocolatey recipe for two individual cookie dough desserts – just like the pizza hut one!
Now, I realise this is the recipe you have been waiting for, as you know.. even by the name you all already love it.
I teased my Instagram followers with a picture of these beauties last week and with many messages basically saying “WE NEED THE RECIPE” I thought I would stop teasing and let you all finally have it!
Also, with Valentines coming up, this dessert would be PERFECT for a night in with your loved one – or a friend if you’re not doing anything fancy, or even two for yourself!
This recipe is super delicious and utterly addictive. Served well with ice cream and a drizzle of melted chocolate – utter chocolate overload, but on the most loving day of the year, you’re allowed!
Honestly I make these particularly gooey, but if you prefer it, you can bake it for longer. If you bake them and they cool too much, you can microwave them… either way, gooey is good I reckon.
I served them with some dollops of ice cream as there is nothing better to be honest, unless you want chocolate overload, or anything really, so you can use whatever… but, I love simple.
I use a combination of all three chocolate types because I wanted it to be chocolatey, gooey and HEAVENLY which it was! I’ve ended up making these sooo so many times, and I cant get enough!
If you wanted to serve more people, you can multiply the recipe up to get enough for four portions. But for date night for example, this is a showstopper. And, its guaranteed to be loved because who doesn’t love cookie dough?!
Individual Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Desserts
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 125 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 50 g white chocolate chips
- 50 g milk chocolate chips
- 50 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/170ºC fan.
- Melt your unsalted butter and add in both the light brown and granulated sugars.
- Whisk together for two minutes until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract and mix well again.
- Add the plain flour, bicarbonate of soda, sea salt, cornflour, all chocolate chips and mix well until it comes together to form a lovely thick cookie dough.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 2 creme brûlée dishes - but if you don't have any then you can use small foil trays instead!
- Place the cookie dough in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden on top and just cooked through in the middle - the gooier the better!
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a couple of minutes and then serve with a giant dollop of ice cream!
- You could swap out the chocolate for all white chocolate, all milk chocolate etc - whatever you fancy!
- I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but in the UK at Pizza Hut you can buy cookie dough desserts - this is very similar to that! And you can make it at home yourself!
- I use this white chocolate
- I use this milk chocolate
- I use this dark chocolate
- I use this vanilla extract
Find my other recipes on my Recipes Page!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.