*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
A Delicious Chocolatey Recipe for Two Individual Cookie Dough Desserts – just like the Pizza Hut one!
Now, I realise this is the recipe you have been waiting for, as you know.. even by the name you want it. I teased my Instagram followers with a picture of this last week and with many messages basically saying “WE NEED THE RECIPE” I thought I would stop teasing and let you have it all.
Also, with Valentines coming up, this dessert would be PERFECT for a night in with your loved on, or a friends if you’re not doing anything fancy! This recipe is super delicious and utterly addictive – serves well with ice cream and a drizzle of melted chocolate – utter chocolate overload but on the most loving day of the year, you’re allowed!
Honestly, I make these particularly gooey, but if you prefer it, you can bake it for longer. If you bake them and they cool too much, you can microwave them… either way, gooey is good.
I served them with some dollops of Clotted Cream Ice Cream as there is nothing better to be honest, unless you want chocolate overload, or anything really, so you can use whatever… but, I love simple.
I use a combination of all three chocolate types because I wanted it to be chocolatey and gooey and HEAVENLY which it was! I’ve ended up making these so so many times, I just want more chocolate.
If you wanted to serve more people, you can multiply the recipe up to get enough for four portions. But for date night for example, this is a showstopper. And, its guaranteed to be loved because who doesn’t love cookie dough?!
This recipe makes 2 delicious portions!
– 60g Unsalted Butter/Stork
– 50g Light Brown Sugar
– 50g Granulated Sugar
– 1 Small Egg
– 1/2 tsp vanilla
– 125g Plain Flour
– 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1/2 tbsp Cornflour
– 50g White Chocolate Chips
– 50g Milk Chocolate Chips
– 50g Dark Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/400F
2) Melt your butter, and add in the two sugars. Whisk together for two minutes till the sugar has dissolved somewhat. Add the egg and the vanilla essence and mix well again.
3) Add the flour, bicarbonate, salt, cornflour and chocolate chips and mix well until it comes together to form a lovely thick cookie dough
4) Divide the mixture into 2 Creme Brûlée Dishes – but if you don’t have any then you can use small foil trays as well!
5) Place the cookie dough in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden on top and just cooked through in the middle – the gooier the better!
6) Remove from the oven and let it cool for a couple of minutes and then serve with a giant dollop of ice cream!
Tips and Ideas
For me and my Boyfriend, this is our favourite dessert to have at home, especially on Valentines as it is so gooey, so chocolatey, and so utterly scrumptious.
You could swap out the chocolate for all white chocolate, all milk chocolate etc – its whatever you want really!
I’m not sure about the rest of the world, but in the UK at Pizza Hut you can buy cookie dough desserts – this is very similar to that! And you can make it at home yourself!
Find my other Recipes on my Recipes Page!
You can find me on:
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.