*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
Buttery biscuit Base, white chocolate cheesecake with strawberry filling, whipped cream, more chocolate, and even more strawberry! The most amazing white chocolate and strawberry cheesecake!
White chocolate and strawberry cheesecake
White chocolate cheesecake is such a delicious flavour for me, but I love it with some fruit in as well. White chocolate and strawberry cheesecake however is such a delicious combination to me that I just had to make it for you guys!
I used cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla, cream, chocolate and strawberries to make one of my most favourite cheesecake fillings EVER. Using digestives for my buttery biscuit base is also just my favourite ever… but you can realistically use whatever biscuit you like.
No bake recipes
Using a no-bake recipe means you can obviously still create this delicious recipe without an oven or if you want to make it ahead of time it is super quick and easy! My other no bake fruity cheesecakes include lemon and raspberry and a delicious piña colada version! If you fancy something more chocolate themed, I have Kitkat, Galaxy and chocolate overload which is any chocolate lovers heaven!
Anyway… cheesecake base! As above, I used digestives for my white chocolate and strawberry cheesecake base as they are my favourite! If you want to use a ‘filled biscuit’ on the bottom like Oreos, you need to reduce the butter content to 100g (still 300g of biscuits). If you wanted to use a chocolate coated biscuit, like a chocolate digestive, then you want to use 125g of butter.
You can use mascarpone for the filling if you want instead of Philadelphia, but I find with this particular recipe, it becomes too sweet with mascarpone because of the white chocolate.
This recipe is delightfully light and utterly delicious, the cheesecake mixture is so fluffy and full of flavour, and it matches the fresh and dried strawberries PERFECTLY! I always believe cheesecake is the perfect dessert for any occasion, whether it is baked or not!
You can decorate (or not decorate if you fancy!) however you like. I personally like some swirls of fresh cream, a drizzle of white chocolate and more strawberry goodness! I love the combination of fresh strawberries with cold cheesecake filling – delicious!
You can add some sprinkles if you wish but I just fancied throwing on some more freeze dried strawberries. I add a generous amount of white chocolate drizzle on the top as it creates a nice balance with the strawberries both inside and on top of the cheesecake. ENJOY!
Recipe Updated June 2017 – Original method for this recipe didn’t use strawberries on the inside and had less decoration!
White Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake
- 300 g digestives
- 150 g unsalted butter melted
- 560 g full fat cream cheese
- 125 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 ml double cream
- 300 g white chocolate melted
- 300 g fresh strawberries chopped
- Freeze dried strawberries
- 50 g white chocolate melted
- 150 ml double cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Freeze dried strawberries
- White chocolate strawberries
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a small crumb, and add the melted butter - either pulse in the food processor a few times till the mixture is combined, or mix it in a bowl
- Tip the biscuits into a 8"/20cm deep springform tin and press down firmly
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, or in the microwave on short bursts until full melted
- Leave to cool whilst doing the rest
- In your stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whisk together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla together until smooth
- Pour in the double cream and whisk until thick!
- Once completed, pour in the cooled white chocolate, and whisk briefly to combine
- Fold through the chopped fresh strawberries and some freeze dried strawberries
- Spread the mix over the biscuit base, smooth over and chill in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours, or preferably overnight so it will definitely be set
- Drizzle over the melted white chocolate
- Whip together the double cream and icing sugar and then pipe on in swirls! I used a 2D Closed Star Piping.
- I then add some fresh strawberries to the top (6 usually) and sprinkle on some white chocolate sprinkles and the freeze dried strawberries
Find my other recipes on my Recipes Page!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.