*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
A simple yet delicious idea for Easter – an Easter Chocolate Bark! Milk and White Chocolate topped with your favourite Easter treats!
I have obviously posted a few different bark recipes by now, and as much as you can probably get the idea yourself, I love to show you slight differences in them, and what particular treats I use! Plus, I had many requests for an Easter version!
The wonderful thing about Chocolate Bark is that you can literally put whatever sweets & treats you want on them. Such as with my Valentines Bark, I went for a pink/red theme to suit the day.. and my Christmas Bark I went with minty/Christmas themed sweets.
These little treats really are so adaptable, so even if you don’t like a particular Easter chocolate such Mini Eggs or Creme Eggs, just replace them with the Easter Treats you do like! I used basically any Easter chocolate that I had in the cupboard!
One thing I have done in the past is to make Bark with leftover Easter Chocolate. I KNOW RIGHT, LEFTOVER CHOCOLATE?! WHAT?! But seriously, sometimes I get given so much it’s impossible to eat it all.. or maybe I ordered too much online and now I need to use it up.
The good thing about something like this is that you can make it with your kids.. and it’s essentially just three ingredients if you think about it. Chocolat, Easter Eggs and sprinkles! Technically only two if you don’t use the sprinkles.
You can use whatever chocolate you fancy on the base – I use a mix of milk chocolate and a mix of white. For reference, I use this milk chocolate because I love it, and this white chocolate by the same brand. You can, of course, use other brands, or supermarket own!
I tend to put half of each chocolate on the lined tray, and then swirl in the other half of each chocolate. Sprinkle over some whole and crushed Easter Chocolates and some sprinkles, and you’re done!!
Also, I used these SUPER CUTE sprinkles from Iced Jems, because I am obsessed. Easter is bright and colourful when it comes to the baking side of things, and I will always be here for it. ENJOY! x
Easter Chocolate Bark!
- 200 g Milk Chocolate
- 200 g White Chocolate
- 300 g Easter Chocolates
- Line a 9x13" tray with parchment paper - leave to the side.
- Melt your milk and white chocolates separately, until smooth. I microwave them in two bowls.
- Pour half of each one onto the tray, and then pour on the other halves. Swirl together with the end of a cake skewer or similar.
- Sprinkle over some Easter Chocolates - some whole, some crushed, whatever you prefer.
- Sprinkle over your favourite sprinkles!
- Set in the fridge till solid - about an hour.
- Break into pieces! Enjoy!
- Whatever chocolates you use is up to you!
- You can also use whatever easter chocolates you fancy.
- This will last for 2+ weeks - I store mine in the fridge so it doesn't melt by accident.
- I used these cute sprinkles!
Find my other Recipes on my Recipes Page!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.