Biscoff Blondies!

Easy, Delicious, Biscoff Blondies with White Chocolate Chips, Biscoff Spread, and Biscoff Biscuits.

HELLO, 2020! Can we actually believe that it’s the new year?! The new decade?! I can’t believe it – and I am sure I am not alone in that. It’s been a mad decade, so here is to the new one!

What is the better way to celebrate the new decade?! BISCOFF BLONDIES! Oh helloooo that’s right – I have answered your Biscoff prayers with one of the most requested recipes in a very. long. time… Biscoff Blondies.

I thought that I might as well make the new year start with a corker of a recipe, and Biscoff is definitely of those type of things that will work. Chocolate Orange is a little overdone now that Christmas has happened.. I need to wait at least one more week for that. But Biscoff? YUM.

I still find that there are people out there that don’t like Biscoff, and quite frankly you guys are not welcome here. Joking – obviously. But still… how can you not?! It’s like spreadable heaven. Best way to eat it? Dunk the Biscoff biscuits in the spread and eat.

However, I do realise that I have created some beautiful Biscoff Recipes now – including my famous Biscoff Cheesecake, and my famous Biscoff Millionaires – and I have no plans to stop any time soon. Biscoff is DELICIOUS, and you all seem to adore it as well!

This beauty I believe is my twelfth Biscoff related recipe on my blog – and it’s something that so many of you have asked for since you adored my Biscoff Brownies so much! Switching the recipe over to Biscoff Blondies is quite simple too – as I take inspiration straight from my White Chocolate & Caramel Blondies

It’s a relatively simple swap between the caramel for the Biscoff spread, and then adding in some Biscoff biscuits for a bit of crunch and some more flavour, so it’s easy! I decided to use this type of Blondie again in comparison to my other as I prefer this one for spreads/swirls.

You can use the smooth or crunchy spreads – it doesn’t matter which way round you choose to do it – but some people do moan that the crunchy looks a little weird when soft. I just adore the flavour though, so I don’t care what it looks like! I loveeee Biscoff.

I recommend using this 9×9″ square tin for your traybake bakes (Affiliate link) as I just adore it! I own four of the tins, and they are all in constant use – Just line it with your chosen parchment paper, and bake away!

I also recommend using an oven thermometer for your ovens (Affiliate link) if your bakes are uneven/take a long time – just to make sure it’s actually the temperature that you think it is! Often ovens are out, which is a common reason why bakes can fail.

Either way, I hope you love this Biscoff Blondies recipe as much as I do and enjoy!! Xx

Biscoff Blondies!

4.87 from 15 votes
Category: Traybakes
Type: Blondies
Keyword: Biscoff
Cooling Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
Servings: 16 Pieces

• 250 g Unsalted Butter (melted)
  • 125 g White Granulated Sugar
  • 125 g Light Brown Sugar
  • 3 medium Eggs
  • 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 275 g Plain Flour
  • 1 tbsp Cornflour
  • 200 g White Chocolate Chips
  • 250 g Biscoff Spread
  • 100 g Biscoff Biscuits (chopped)

• Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan and line a 9x9" square tin with parchment paper.
  • In a large bowl, add your melted butter and sugars and beat till smooth.
  • Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat again till smooth.
  • Add in the flour and cornflour and beat till a thick blondie mixture is made - it really doesn't take long to create this mixture!
  • Add in your white chocolate and fold through!
  • Pour the mixture into the tin, and spread. Dollop on the biscoff spread and lightly swirl through the blondie mixture.
  • Sprinkle on the chopped biscuits!
  • Bake the Blondies in the oven for 25-30+ minutes, or until there is a slight wobble in the middle. (See notes below)
  • Leave to cool in the tin, or on a wire rack.
  • As an optional extra, you can 'set' your blondies in the fridge for an hour or so to help with the texture! ENJOY!

• The bake time can vary - please make sure your oven is on the correct setting, and check from 22+minutes and onwards till they are baked! These took 25 minutes in my fan oven.
  • If they turn out cakey, they are over baked - that's all! Bake for a little less time next time.
  • One top tip is if they've been in for the 25-30 minutes, and you're still not sure, let them cool outside of the oven fully and then put them in the fridge for at least an hour to 'set'. It can firm them right up!
  • These will last in a cake tin for 4-5 days+
  • I keep them at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts
Sugar 30g33%
Protein 5g10%
Vitamin A 366IU7%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
Calcium 44mg4%
Iron 1mg6%
* These are only estimates and can vary dependant on brands of ingredients and serving sizes.

Find my other Recipes on my Recipes Page!

• JO
    June 5, 2020 at 9:16 am

Hi, Can I use white chocolate bar rather than chips as I cannot find any anywhere?

June 5, 2020 at 10:35 am

Yes definitely! Just chop the bar into chip size!

• Jo
      June 5, 2020 at 8:41 pm

Do I melt the biscoff spread first?

June 5, 2020 at 8:51 pm

You don’t have to no – I just dollop it in as it is, and swirl through!

• Claudia
    June 3, 2020 at 10:53 pm

I am looking to make this recipe this weekend but I am just wondering why there is so much more flour in these rather than the biscoff brownies that I have made before and they are so fudge – will these still be gooey and fudgey with this amount of flour? will using all light brown sugar matter too? or do I need to us white sugar? Thanks!

June 4, 2020 at 9:05 am

Blondies and brownies are still very different to each other, and this doesn’t have melted chocolate in the recipe – these are definitely still fudgey and gooey as you can see from the photos! And you can use all light brown sugar, it just makes them slightly darker in colour!

• Lisa Aladesoun
    May 30, 2020 at 7:47 pm

I want to try a sample of this, so I’m thinking of dividing the mixture by a third, we’ve eaten far to many cakes, cookies and brownies in lockdown 😂What size tin would you recommended and bake for how long?

June 1, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Hahaha!! A 1/3 is about a 5×5″ square so it’s much smaller – and I’m not 100% on the baking time I’m afraid as I’ve never made them this small! But I would say check at like 15 minutes?!

• Amy
    May 29, 2020 at 3:12 pm

My favourite recipe of all time! Biscoff and white chocolate in a gooey blondie, heaven. I’ve bought a crunch spread and was thinking to try that out. Do you think it would work just the same?

May 29, 2020 at 4:56 pm

Ahh yay!! Yes it would work the same – and still be delicious!

• Hannah
    May 29, 2020 at 1:33 pm

This recipe looks gorgeous. Can i use a 11×7 inch tray instead as its the only one i have right now.

May 29, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Hey! Yes you can – volume wise it should be the same! x

• Hannah
    May 29, 2020 at 10:26 am

This recipe looks gorgeous and i cant wait to give it a go. But i only have a rectangular 11×7 inch tin. Is that still ok to use?

May 29, 2020 at 2:01 pm

Hey! Yes you can – volume wise it should be the same! x

• Becky
    May 25, 2020 at 9:11 am

I have just made these with my 14 yr old son, such an easy recipe to follow and they taste amazing. These are a new lockdown favourite.

• Maddie
    May 23, 2020 at 11:51 pm

Hi Jane!
    I wondered what you think about baking brownies in disposable aluminium foil trays that are 9” by 9”

Do you think baking them in foil trays makes a difference to the outcome of these brownies?

Thanks!!!! Xx

May 24, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Hey! So sometimes they can bake a bit quicker where the foil tray is thinner – but sometimes it’s the same! x

• Alice
    May 23, 2020 at 3:00 pm

I’ve not baked these yet but have baked a few other things from your recipes and they have all turned out so so well!
    Just one question: I want to turn these into kinder bar/bueno blondies with some whole bars on top to decorate, would you recommend leaving the bars off the top until the last five or ten mins of baking then gently pushing them in? I’ve heard somewhere this is how others do it but didn’t know if it’s necessary?

May 23, 2020 at 5:01 pm

Hey!! Yes for something like a bueno/kinder in these I would wait – sometimes blondies can take a bit longer to bake for some people so I’d suggest waiting!! x

• Liv
    May 22, 2020 at 9:21 am

All the biscuits burnt / overbrowned and the Lotus spread hasn’t come out running like in your image. Starting burning about 8 mins in and by 15 mins they we’re all so brown – even turned the oven down! Would there be a reason for this? X

May 22, 2020 at 7:58 pm

That sounds like your oven is way too hot – there’s no way they should burn like that.

• Em
    May 20, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Hi, for the unsalted butter does this need to be a block or could I use something like stork spread/ baking cake spread?

May 21, 2020 at 8:34 am

You can use block butter or a baking spread in these!

• Georgia
    May 20, 2020 at 3:01 pm

Can I use Nutella spread instead of Biscoff?

• Afra Akmal
    May 20, 2020 at 1:23 am

Hi! I can’t get hold of any Biscoff spread, can I replace the Biscoff spread with Nutella and the Biscoff biscuits with some chocolate or something like Kinder Bueno? Thanks! x

• Georgia Barber
    May 19, 2020 at 7:39 pm

is there a way I can make this recipe vegan? My mum and stepdad love biscoff, but are dairy intolerant

May 20, 2020 at 1:26 pm

I’m working on a vegan version – but I haven’t got one yet! You can try replacements for certain things for now though!

• Gabriella
    May 19, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Hi Jane! Could I use stork instead of block unsalted butter? Thanks 🙂

• Natalie Edmond
    May 17, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Hi Jane, do you think i could replace the biscoff biscuits with extra white chocolate instead? 😊

• Hinna
    May 17, 2020 at 1:15 pm

Thank you for this recipe – I tried it and they came out amazing! Definitely made for some cracking insta content and all my friends have been asking for the recipe 😁

• Bonita
    May 16, 2020 at 8:42 pm

I use so many of your recipes and they are always so reliable!

Quick question, how do I avoid the outside baking more than the inside? I set my oven to 160 but seem to get a bit of a thick bit on the edge!

Also, does adding the cornflour right at the end so that the mixture stays loose change the bake at all? I think that might be were I am going wrong! First time I made them the batter went really thick before going into the tin, second time I added the cornflour right at the end and the mixture stayed runny?

Hope you can help!

May 17, 2020 at 12:52 pm

Hey! So this will often happen with traybakes – you will always have a more baked outside than inside (same with cakes and so on!) – but it may be worth lowering the temp even a bit more and baking for a longer time instead! – also, I do recommend putting the flour and cornflour in at the same time so that you don’t over mix the mixture! x

• Emma
    May 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Hey
    This recipe looks great and I can’t wait to make it! Would I be able to use caster sugar instead of the granulated?
    Thank you! 🙂

May 15, 2020 at 9:26 am

Personally I really do only prefer granulated, or more light brown sugar – as some people find caster sugar can come out a bit cakey! x

• Becca
    May 9, 2020 at 5:25 pm

I’ve just made these and they’re cooling on the rack, I did just sneak a warm slice though and I can’t tell you how excited I am that they’ve turned out perfect!! I normally mess up somewhere, thank you for this recipe, I can’t wait to drop these off to family and friends.

• Anj
    May 8, 2020 at 11:07 am

Hi due to make this tomorrow but don’t have a tray. My options are a 9inch round cake tin or a 9x9inch ceramic square dish. Which is the best option out of the two? Not really bothered about what it looks like but don’t want the timings or anything to ruin the taste or texture! Thank you

May 8, 2020 at 12:11 pm

The ceramic dish should be fine! I would still line it though!

• Anj
      May 8, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Great thank you. Will the timings remain the same?

May 9, 2020 at 7:09 pm

In all honesty it could vary slightly, as the heat will react differently to the ceramic dish over the metal tin! It’s best to under bake slightly and then ‘set’ them in the fridge for an hour once cooled compared to over bake!

• Cynthia
    May 8, 2020 at 1:08 am

Hi, this recipe looks amazing. Love your site! I have a question. Would it be possible to sub the butter for vitalite?

Thanks xx

• Mandy
    May 4, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Hi Jane – I want to make these for a friend but they don’t want biscoff (weird) can I just make them without the biscoff and dress it after it’s baked with milk choc or something!?
    Thanks!! X

• Alicia Parr
    May 4, 2020 at 2:04 pm

So so tasty, amazing blondes!!! Much simpler to make then I first thought 😊😊

• Katie ward
    May 3, 2020 at 8:59 pm

Absolutely amazing. I made these today and they have gone down a storm! Can’t wait to try more of your recipes. Well done you!!

• Ben
      May 12, 2020 at 6:04 pm

These look great and would love to try them but I can’t get hold of any brown sugar anywhere. Could you use all white sugar with maybe a teaspoon or two of black treacle/molasses to get the chewiness? Would that work?

May 13, 2020 at 9:01 am

I would just use all white sugar personally!!

• Michelle
    May 3, 2020 at 7:16 pm

Hey,
    I’m going to attempt to make these tonight. I don’t have any white choc chips, will it still taste good without the white choc chips?

May 3, 2020 at 7:19 pm

If you have any white chocolate at all, you can chop that up and fold through! Or any other chocolate that you may fancy!

• Simon Wasley
    May 2, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Unbelievably tasty

May 2, 2020 at 8:07 pm

So glad you liked them!!

• Rebecca Gray
      May 4, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Not the best baker but I do try.
      I definitely ate one and loved the taste, the biscoff probably helped but really not sure on the consistancy, I asked someone else to try and they said the same basically seems under baked and did look it- I read your blondie posts and unsure where I’m going wrong but I didn’t want to risk taking to work 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m a pleaser and don’t want to take stuff to others that I’m not 100% happy with.
      These were done for 40 mins in the end so not sure.
      The biscoff biscuits don’t look like to much on your pictures but on mine the 100g and 250g spread seemed alot, the biscuits seemed to cover every inch on top of the surface, I mean I’m not complaining just checking as that was the same size tray.
      This definitely is meant to be a positive post as I’m loving all your recipes just checking for more clarification on the right consistancy for future reference.

May 4, 2020 at 7:35 pm

As mentioned in the notes these can take longer in some ovens! One top tip is once you think its basically there, leave them to cool and then ‘set’ them in the fridge for at least an hour and it will firm them right up! The measurements are definitely correct, but you can always use less if you prefer!

• Emily
      May 11, 2020 at 9:36 am

Can’t wait to try these! Would large eggs be ok or do they have to be medium? x

May 11, 2020 at 11:34 am

Large and medium can vary quite a bit – so maybe use two large, and an egg yolk? x

• Kerri Giblin
    April 30, 2020 at 6:51 pm

I can’t wait to try these! I can’t find brown sugar any where at the moment – does it have to be white and brown or can you use all white sugar? Thank you 🙂

• Emma
    April 28, 2020 at 1:39 pm

Hi, I have no medium eggs only large but noticed for your chocolate brownies you use 3 large eggs. Please could you let me know how many large eggs I need to use for this recipe x

April 28, 2020 at 2:46 pm

I would try using 2 large – although I haven’t done this personally yet!

• Diane Haimeed
    April 28, 2020 at 3:28 am

Best thing I’ve ever made . 100% satisfaction on this one .. could give up my day job and sell these for a living . Thank you 🙏🏻

• Siobhan
    April 26, 2020 at 2:22 pm

Hi Jane! I don’t have white chocolate chips, could I use a bar of white chocolate if I cut up into small chunks? Thank you 🙂 x

• sara
    April 21, 2020 at 8:13 am

Hi there love your recipes, I tried this one yesterday, it tastes lovely but was more cake like rather than brownie consistency. Not sure where I went wrong could it be with the mixing?

• Diane taber
    April 15, 2020 at 8:52 am

Hi I just want some of your lovely delicious cakes recipes and some of your other recipes.

• Michael cunningham
    April 14, 2020 at 2:06 pm

Hi I can’t get plain flower anywhere m. Can I use self raising flower instead?

April 14, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Unfortunately, if you use self-raising flour, it’ll rise too much and be too much like cake!

• Sarah
    April 3, 2020 at 6:04 pm

I’ve just baked these and they are almost cooled now. I ended up cooking for the full 30 minutes as they were super wobbly and looked like it was just going to fall apart and now it seems dry and hard on top so think I’ve definitely over baked them!

One thing I noticed is that in grams it says 250g of butter which is what I used but then if you convert to ounces it works out as just under 200oz. Is this a mistake or have I used too much butter? I followed the recipe exactly so not sure what I have done wrong.

April 3, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Hey – 250g is 7.05oz as noted on my conversion button – I’m not sure where you got 200oz from! However, you made them correctly, you have just over baked them. They will be a slight wobble, but once it settles and cools it will naturally keep on baking a bit and then you get the perfect blondie!

• Robyn
    February 24, 2020 at 3:57 pm

What temperature should i use in my Gas oven please?

• Stefanie
    February 18, 2020 at 9:31 pm

Is there anything I can substitute the eggs for? Going to try and make this for my vegan friends as they like biscoff!

• Shelley
    February 2, 2020 at 10:35 am

Just popped a batch of these in the oven and praying they’re ok! The batter seems very thick compared to the other brownies I’ve made from your site, so just hoping this is normal for blondies (perhaps lack of melted choc?). One thing to note is I forgot to add the vanilla extract, because it isn’t listed in the method! I hope this won’t affect it too much – we’ll see in a little while!! Made so much from your website, as a novice baker they’re fail safe and always get glowing reviews. Fingers crossed for these!

• Savannah
    February 1, 2020 at 3:29 pm

I’m on the hunt for the holy grail of blondies! All the ones I’ve tried have been a huge let down and taste like baked cheesecake for some reason?! With no butterscotchy flavour at all! I think this was because there was melted white choc in the batter itself and also turned the bars a whitey yellow colour. I noticed that your recipe doesn’t have melted choc in the batter ajust chips added and a fab golden brown butterscotch colour once baked! Do you think the white choc is what’s causing this wierd cheesecake – like flavour?

February 1, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Yes often I find that too! I prefer blondies without melted white chocolate in!

• Pawel
    January 11, 2020 at 8:53 pm

This is absolutely gorgeous! I could easily go through whole tray at once😄

• Helen
    January 8, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Cannot wait to give this bake a go!
    Why do you put corn flour in it?

January 8, 2020 at 2:14 pm

Because it makes a better bake. Changes the texture, makes a better blondie. I use it in several recipes, and my cookie bars.

• Paige Mortimer
    January 4, 2020 at 8:13 am

Would you say the 9×9 covers most of the brownie and blondie recipes? I have made lots of your cakes but none of these. I want to try but need a tin.

January 4, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Yes! I use it for probably 95% of my traybake recipes!