*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
Easy triple chocolate microwave cookies for two! Only five minutes to make, and one minute to devour. The perfect pudding for two!
Triple chocolate microwave cookies
It’s that time of year, when it’s freezing cold outside… STILL… and you want a little bit of comfort. You want a pudding that won’t take long to prepare, and will be so utterly satisfying.
Say hello to your answer… triple chocolate microwave cookies. OH HOLY MOLY. These little beauties are a morph between my microwave cookies for two, and my chocolate mug cakes. Basically, this recipe is my idea of heaven.
At the time of posting this recipe, I am loving all things cookie related, but also quick and easy desserts. So whether you wanted a really quick dessert for you and your loved one – or whether you are having a night in with your bestie.. This is ideal.
These take a maximum of five minutes to make, and probably only one minute to devour if you are like me and my roommate. Honestly, SO EASY. If you don’t have a microwave though.. not so easy.
It is a bit of an experimental thing when it comes to microwave bakes such as these – because everyones microwave is different. Mine is an 1000W, and putting the two in together takes about 80 seconds to do. If you have a different microwave, it could take a bit longer!
The other tricky part – is they always look underdone from the outside However, inside, they are perfect. For the first time I would suggest trying 60 seconds and then adding on 10-20 seconds each time. Check with a spoon to see how they are getting on, under the top surface!
I used little white microwave safe ramekins for these because as they are a cookie – they don’t really rise. So, if you use a massively large mug, don’t expect them to come up to the top because they won’t. Either way, adding a scoop of ice cream on top, and you’re in for a win!
If you wanted something indulgent like this, check out my triple chocolate cookie dough desserts – they are made for the oven. These though? A quick and easy cookie dough fix in the microwave.
I do realise that buying three types of chocolate chips for such a small amount seems a little wasteful, but it’s not. It just means you need to make them again and again till you use all the chocolate chips up! I would advise chocolate chips as well due to the size of the microwave bakes!
These little triple chocolate microwave cookies are the perfect quick cookie dough fix for you and your loved one or friend. I love making these for my roommate and I to devour when we are craving something sweet – and I am sure you will all love them too! Enjoy! x
Triple Chocolate Microwave Cookies!
- 35 g unsalted butter
- 45 g light brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 75 g plain flour
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 15-30 g white chocolate chips
- 15-30 g milk chocolate chips
- 15-30 g dark chocolate chips
- Add your butter and sugar to a bowl, and beat together!
- Add the egg, flour, cocoa powder and vanilla and beat again.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix in, and split evenly between two microwave safe mugs/ramekins!
- Microwave for 70-100 seconds, and keep an eye on it!
- Serve with extra chocolate, ice cream or anything!
- I use two ramekins for these - which are a decent size but it makes the cookie look 'full'. You can use any mug that is microwave safe but the cookie doesn't really rise so beware of that!
- You can take out the cocoa powder and use 90g of plain flour!
- Best eaten warm and fresh.
- The cookie make look raw a bit on top, but its always more cooked inside so make sure to check!
- In my 1000W microwave, these take 70-80 seconds!
Find my other Recipes on my Recipes Page!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.