Creamy and Scrumptious No-Churn Vanilla Ice-Cream Swirled with Chocolate Sauce and Brownie Bits!
I have posted a few Ice-Cream recipes in my time on here but I realised I hadn’t really ever done my favourite one, this one. Its like an Ice-Cream Sundae in a bowl, and its SO yummy. I love a good bog standard Vanilla Ice-Cream as much as the next person, and the base of this ice-cream is exactly that, but its only made out of 3 ingredients! Condensed Milk, Double Cream, and Vanilla Makes the creamiest and easiest Ice-Cream however I fold in Brownie. Brownie & Ice-cream is a WINNING dessert – and this is it all in one! I do however add even more chocolate too it so its pretty, and deliciously yummy.
I do love No-Churn recipes as much as No-Bake recipes because it makes it less faffy, and they’re basically foolproof as long as you mix it enough! I follow the same rules with my *many* Cheesecake recipes in the sense that you have to whip the mixture LOADS so that its so super thick it holds itself and you’re on to a winner.
This Recipe fills a 2lb tin = roughly 1.5litres!
– 1x 397/405g tin Condensed Milk
– 600ml Double Cream
– 1 Vanilla Pod/1tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
– Chocolate Ice-Cream Sauce
– Brownie’s (About 300g!)
1) Using an electric mixer, whisk together the Condensed Milk, Double Cream, and Vanilla until super thick and it holds itself – this can take 5+ minutes!
2) Chop up the Brownie’s into very small pieces – 0/5-1cm sized pieces. You can bake your own Brownies, or buy shop bought ones – If I eeever have any left over I used one’s I have baked myself, but I also use the little boxes of brownie Bits you can buy!
3) Spoon some of the mixture into the Tin/Freezer Proof container – enough to cover the bottom and swirl through some of the Chocolate Sauce. Repeat the process until the tin is full, and all the ice-cream has been used! This will make a swirly effect all the way through the ice-cream making it nice and chocolatey!
4) Cover with cling film or a lid and freeze for 7-8 hours or preferably over night! When serving, take the ice-cream out about 10 minutes before you want it so that its easier to scoop!
Tips and Ideas
You could swap up the flavours of the sauce you use if you like, I often use Toffee as it goes VERY well with the Brownie, or even Strawberry sauce! I don’t use fresh melted chocolate as that will obviously freeze, whereas Ice-cream sauce is the perfect one!
This will last in the freezer for 1 month, if it lasts that long!
P.s. Its like an Ice-Cream Sundae in a tub!
Find my other Ice-Cream Recipes on my Recipes Page!