*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
Delicious, sweet, creamy with honey and caramel… 4 ingredient no-churn Honeycomb Crunchie Ice Cream!
So hello there – a four-ingredient Crunchie ice cream?! Oh YES PLEASE. This is glorious, this is delicious, and it’s probably my favourite ever. I mean, I adore my Oreo ice cream still, but caramel is where my heart is, so I just can’t resist it!
SO yeah, the Crunchie obsession continues… you guys love all my no-churn ice cream recipes so much, Crunchie flavour just HAD to happen!
I have a good few ice cream recipes on my blog, but they often get forgotten about as people only really crave ice cream when its hot! Well I disagree… whether its churned, or no-churn like this one, whatever the time of year, homemade ice cream is the bees knees.
I decided to make a Crunchie version as I seriously was so taken back by how much you all LOVE my other Crunchie recipes! Like my Honeycomb Crunchie Cupcakes, Honeycomb Crunchie Fudge, Honeycomb Crunchie Brownies and my Honeycomb Crunchie Cheesecake.
I based this recipe on my No-Churn Salted Caramel Ice-Cream as that also had a base of the carnations caramel rather than condensed milk like my others. However, with the addition of honey and without the salt it made it taste slightly more honeycomb, and of course the Crunchies in every bite was damn delicious.
I use a whole 600ml in my no-churn ice creams as I find its the perfect amount so make it creamy, delicious, and still get enough ice cream to share at the end. Even I would struggle to finish this whole batch to myself!
One thing I will admit though is that it is SO VERY DIFFICULT to not just use this as a sauce on desserts, or like a cake filling, or just eat it out of the bowl without it even making it to the freezer as the whipped up version is a creamy, heavenly sweet treat that takes licking the bowl to a whole new level. I purposely leave back a few tablespoons of the mixture to just eat as its so yummy – who cares, its totally worth it.
You can serve this in a waffle cone, a regular cone, in a bowl – with cream, with cake, with caramel sauce, with extra Crunchie… there really is no end to it! Enjoy!
This makes 2 litres of ice cream.
No Churn Crunchie Ice Cream!
- 600 ml double cream
- 397 g Carnations caramel (or Dulce de Leche)
- 100 g clear honey
- 200 g Crunchies (plus extra!)
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment (or a large bowl with a hand-held whisk), whisk together the double cream, carnations caramel and honey on a medium-high speed until smooth – this can take a couple of minutes but its worth it!
- Continue to whisk the mixture until it's starting to thicken and is combined.
- Fold through the chopped up Crunchie bars.
- Pour into a freezer proof container, or a 2lb Loaf Tin like in the pictures!
- Add any extra Crunchie pieces you have to the top, and cover with a lid or some cling film and freeze for at least 5-6 hours, or overnight!
- To serve, remove from the freezer about 15 minutes before you wish to serve.
- I use Cadbury's Crunchie bars as they're my favourite and they are so readily available in England so they're always in my cupboard. You can use any type of honeycomb bar that you like, but chocolate covered honeycomb is best because then you get the bits of chocolate too!
- The Honey in the ice cream is optional, it will work easily without it, but I adore the hint of the flavour along with the caramel and Crunchies - makes it even more honeycomby!
- As its homemade and doesn't have any nasty preservatives like most shop bought Ice Creams that are immediately scoop-able they’re a bit hard straight out the freezer!
- This will last in the freezer for 1 month.
Find my other recipes on my Recipes Page!
© Jane’s Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.